Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
Fire Extinguisher cabinets are available in a variety of configurations to meet all your design and construction needs.
- Larsen's Architectural Series is a traditional, value-added line of recessed, semi-recessed, and surface mounted fire extinguisher cabinets. These units are designed for all types of buildings and are equipped with the conventional. The standard door and trim material is steel, and optional materials include both aluminum and stainless steel. All doors are 1/2 inch thick and open 180 degrees. All doors have a satin finish pull handle with a self-adjusting roller catch; and a continuous piano hinge constructed of material which matches the door and trim.
- Larsen's Medallion Series is an extensive line of recessed and semi-recessed cabinets with distinctive solid brass doors and trims. A #4 satin finish is standard, and other polished finishes are available, if specified. This custom series is intended for use in museums, performing arts centers, historical buildings, government and financial institutions, and other special buildings where the elegance of solid brass will complement the overall design. The Medallion Series would be appropriate for either new construction or renovation projects.
- Larsen's Gemini Series is an aesthetically designed cabinet line which is identified by an extensive selection of frameless acrylic doors. Gemini cabinets are identical to the Architectural Series, except these units have a frameless door of smooth or textured acrylic in lieu of the conventional hollow-metal door frame.
- Larsen's Cameo Series provides an attractive as well as a safe and practical method of housing a fire extinguisher. By projecting the extinguisher into its protruding bubble, the Cameo allows for not only installation into a shallow wall but also full, 180 degree visibility of the cabinet's contents. The manufacturer's standard bracket must be used to support the fire extinguisher inside the Cameo cabinet. The standard door and trim material is steel, and optional materials include both aluminum and stainless steel. All door frames are 1/2 inch thick, hollow-metal design. All units have a satin finish pull handle with a self-adjusting roller catch; and a continuous piano hinge constructed of material which matches the door and trim.
- The Occult Series fire extinguisher cabinets features an attractive door and concealed hinge which combine to give the cabinet a clean, trimless appearance. When the door is closed, it completely covers the cabinet's flange, which is on the outside of the wall surface. The Occult design also is exclusively available with Larsen's hose and valve cabinets.
- The Vista Series has the same aesthetic and practical features of the Cameo. The fire extinguisher is projected into a protruding bubble, allowing for full 180 degree visibility and for installation into a shallow wall depth (4"). The fire extinguisher is supported by the manufacturer's standard bracket. The unique Vista bubble door eliminates the need for a door frame.
- The Rota Series also offers the same practical features of 180 degree visibility of the fire extinguisher, but because of its unique revolving turntable door, it combines the ultimate in aesthetic considerations with the functional purpose of easy access to the extinguisher. Since the turntable revolves within the cabinet, there is no door to possibly obstruct the hallway.
WALTHAM, MA 781-899-6565 | WARWICK, RI 401-941-1616 | PLAISTOW, NH 603-382-6872
© 2016 KEANE FIRE & SAFETY, INC. | Site Design: Harley Freedman Visuals