The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that employers
who provide fire extinguishers in the workplace
train employees on how to use them.
Keane Fire & Safety offers fire safety classes
to its customers which include:
- A 20-minute NFPA video which explains the different classes of fires and types of fire extinguishers.
- A review of the fire extinguishers used at your place of business and your business' fire-safety policies.
- A questions-and-answer period regarding the topics covered.
- Hands-on training where participants are encouraged to operate a CO2 fire extinguisher we provide. (The CO2 fire extinguisher is a clean agent and will not leave any residue).
- The sessions last approximately one (1) hour and upon completion of the session, a certificate is sent for your OSHA files.